The A level in Religious Philosophy and Ethics is taught over two years (AS and A Level), and consists of three sections: An Introduction to the Study of Religion, Philosophy of Religion and Religious Ethics.
Please see below for a brief outline of the syllabus, and follow the links for more information.
1. Religious figures and sacred texts
2. Religious concepts
3. Religious life
4. Religious practices that shape religious identity
1. Arguments for the existence of God - inductive
2. Arguments for the existence of God - deductive
3. Challenges to religious belief - the problem of evil and suffering
4. Religious experience