Holocaust Extended Learning Task
You can find books in the library in the history section. Look for Dewey
number 940.53 and 940.54.
Anyone can put information on the internet. When you use a search engine
the list of hits will generally include all items that match your keywords,
A good website should be relevant, accurate, up-to-date and easy to use.
You must consider:
- Is this site useful for my research? Will it help me
answer the questions on the research sheet.
- Do I understand the information
provided? (The site may be for university professors not pupils in school.)
- Is the information written by someone I can trust? (For example a well
known museum or other respected organization.)
- Is the site recommended for use in
- Does the site tell me when it was last updated?